Happy Sunday !!
I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. The weather today has been lovely for a
change as we had a downpour yesterday. You can't predict our weather as it's moody ha
ha! I have a lovely Sunday evening smoothie recipe for you today.
You can make this, snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie. It's a simple and yummy one I promise you.
Right ...Let's Do IT!
- 2 frozen bananas
- a bowl of blackberries
- coconut water
- dry mixed fruit(optional)
- to achieve the swirl, blend both fruits separately
- place the frozen banana in the blender, add coconut water and blend until smooth
- place the frozen blackberries in the blender, add coconut water and blend until smooth
- pour banana mix in a glass cup and top up with blackberry mix
- add dry mixed fruit (optional)
- serve cold
|Blackberry & Banana Swirl Smoothie|
Yummy!! Don't you agree?
Have a lovely evening!