Thursday 5 June 2014

Fruit Infused Water


Happy Thursday!!

Water! Water! When I think of water I think of this bland substance in my mouth that continuously makes me run up and down like a puppet! ha ha!!

Water is your body's principal chemical component and makes up about 60percent of your body weight. Every system in your body depends on water. Water flushes toxins out of your vital organs.

Read more about the benefits of drinking water

Let's be honest most people don't like the taste of water either and don't drink half of the recommended intake.Water they say is good for you and the recommended intake of water is 8 PINTS blimey!! I said it makes me run up and down like a puppet .. after 8 pints I might as well chain my self to the little girls room ha ha!!

In my very first post I talked about researching on how to drink  more water as I knew that water would aid me with my weight loss and one of the very many suggestions that came up was " Infused water". 

What is infused water? Well it's simply infusing your water with fruits, adding fruits to your water to derive a nice flavor to excite your taste buds ...that's my simple definition,it's nothing technical!

Infused water has become my favourite method to drinking lots of water. My fridge is filled with lemons, limes and cucumbers as I infuse my water with these fruits. Sometimes I infuse my water with berries, apples and any other fruit that I have in my fridge. I have gone through lots of bottles of water in the last few months thanks to the infused water method. When I don't drink water I feel thirsty and recognise that I need water.

My water intake in the last few months has increased

Jugs in my fridge with fruits

Lemon, Apples, Grapefruit, Cucumbers
Challenge yourself today to drink more water today!!

There are so many great sites that can help you with suggestion on how to infuse your water 



Are you drinking enough water? 
Try infusing your water to aid you with your water intake.

Till  the next time ... Keep Smiling! Stay Healthy! Keep Fit! Stay Hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List