Sunday 1 June 2014

Ginger, Mango & Pear Smoothie


Hello Smoothie Lovers,

Happy Sunday!!
Happy New Month -June 1st!!

It's my cousin's birthday today...so a quick shout-out to my cousin.
Happy Birthday Fem!! I'll make you a special birthday smoothie when I see you- God Bless You!!

We have now reached the last month in the second quarter of 2014! There's an old saying
" Time and tide waits for no man " and indeed the months are flying by in 2014!

The start or beginning of every new month is a good time to take stock and look back at that list. What list might you ask? I call it an achievement list or list of things to do!!

I am a pen to paper sort of person, so in as much as I have a lot of space in my memory I love to write things down, this way I can always go back and review them. Even a simple daily to do list is noted on a post it not for me. You should see the taste of the wall above my desk- it's covered in post it notes of things to do:-)

I don't know about you but I have an achievement list of things to do before the end of 2014 and each month as I complete them I tick them off and if need be I'll  carry them over to the following month.I am very pleased to say that my list is coming along nicely and I have only carried over two actions into June which I will most definitely complete by the end of June- So help me God.

One thing that I have noticed is that if you do not plan for yourself, the world will plan for you!

So I'll urge you to make that list today,it is never too late and we still have six more wonderful months to go before the end of 2014. Believe that with God all things are possible so take that leap of faith and go ahead and do those things  that you have always dreamt of doing and you'll be glad at the end of 2014 that you made that list.

Today I have a lovely recipe for you.

Ingredients
  • 2 pears
  • coconut water/ water
  • ginger
  • Slices of tinned frozen mangoes



Instructions
  • I decided to peel the skin off my pears as I wanted to ensure that the smoothie didn't turn brown or have brown bits in it from the skin of the pears.
  • Peel the pears, chop  and place in blender, add frozen mangoes, ginger and coconut water or water
  • Blend till smooth and serve cold
Mango, Pears, Yellow & Ginger Smoothie

Mango, Pears, Yellow & Ginger Smoothie

The addition of ginger gave it a real kick.A smooth texture with a divine taste!!

Try it and let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List